Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm back!

After a nice long vacation in florida, where I went to harry potter land and went to the everglades with my girlfriend Joanna and had an awesome time, I'm back to write lots of omegle convbersations for everyone to enjoy!

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: lol
Stranger: hi))
You: hi)) to you to
Stranger: how old?
You: do I know you?
You: no
Stranger: girl or doy?
Stranger: what?
You: a doy
You: lol
You: learn to type
Stranger: what?))
Stranger: I'm from Russia))
You: what are the )) for?
Stranger: I do not understand))
You: stop it!
You: ok russian dude learn english, and then come back in couple of years
Stranger: I am girl
You: dude is a unisex term
Stranger: hot dude!))
You: STOP IT!!
You: no
You: no more
You have disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment