Wednesday, March 30, 2011

R Rated

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: M 17 cali
You: would you go out with rachel
Stranger: Is she hot
You: no
You: ben thinks she is though
Stranger: Is she nice?
You: I think she is an ugly fuck
You: no
You: she just talks and talks and talks and won't shut up
Stranger: U sound hof
Stranger: Hot
You: thanks ;)
Stranger: R u hot
You: :D
Stranger: No prob
Stranger: Wats ur name
You: Roselinde
Stranger: Can i kal u Rose ?:)
You: thats what most people call me
You: :)
Stranger: Ok rose , jw are u horny
You: not really
You: you got to turn me on
Stranger: How do u get turned on?
You: dirty talk baby ;)
Stranger: U start
You: Your so sexy, I just wanna come all night long
Stranger: I just wanna rub my dik all in ur pussy
You: it would feel sooooooo good
Stranger: And then i would cum and u wud suk my dik 4 soo long
Stranger: And then we would fuk in the spa pool and anywhere else u wanted baby
You: ohhhh
You: yes
You: keep going
Stranger: In ur pussy all nite baby
Stranger: And id go down on you until u cum all in ny face. And then we wpuld keep going until i fuk ur brains out
You: :O
You: now Im turned on!!!!
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment