Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Adventures Of The Horny Bi Who Is Stalking Me! ( 3 )

I swear to everyone out there that this person is stalking me. I always find her, and she says the exact same thing every time. Even the same spelling mistakes. I played along with her this time. I hope I see her again.
Because, I see her ALL the time I made a new title for every time she talks to me, its going to be:
The Adventures Of The Horny Bi Who Is Stalking Me!


You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: Hey
Stranger: as;?
Stranger: *asl?
Stranger: 22 bi female.. u horny?...i have msn, fb, skype, email
Stranger: where u live?
You: los angeles..... :l
Stranger: im in los angeles, usa...so u horny?
You: yes
Stranger: ...,awwww u didn"t say yes :(
You: yes I did
Stranger: ,. . nice, i have profile and pics at cambuddy.net/purepoisonglows
You: ok I'll check it out
You: its loading
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment