Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mrs Nancy

Talk to strangers!
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: hello
You: sweet lemoade
You: ohhhhhhhhhhhh sweet lemoade
Stranger: sounds yumy
You: yum yum rum tug tugger
Stranger: is it your name?
You: oh yeh
You: I suppose so
Stranger: lol
You: oh
Stranger: really?
You: doing it that way are we?
You: I prefer the skeletons carf myself
Stranger: wow
You: yes I'm from a long line scarf designers
You: it goes for 4 generations
Stranger: great
Stranger: from which country?
You: southern arabia of course
Stranger: wow
You: yes we have the 5th largest scarf selling buisness in all of arabia
Stranger: great
Stranger: f or m
Stranger: ?
You: I don
You: I don't give away my gender in fear of sexist people
You: I'll be right with you mrs nancy
Stranger: ok
Stranger: wanna sex?
You: sex? it is not in my job discription but I suppose so, if THATS the way you want to do it
Stranger: yes
Stranger: i do it everyday
You: talk dirty to me, talk to dirty to me, talk dirty dirty dirty dirty talk
Stranger: i come so many times everyday in the bed
You: sext me my hoboken italian baker mrs nancy
Stranger: now i just want to fuck
You: go ahead mrs nancy
You: awall
Stranger: i just wanna dick inside me
You: come to me my 80 year old sex demon
Stranger: wow
Stranger: i am imaging yours now
You: oh yes
You: yes
Stranger: want it inside me right away
You: I must leave you
You: as I decend into the ocean, I want you to go into the moon, and fetch me a clanger
You: good bye now
You have disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment