Monday, March 14, 2011

Quiz

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: Hey
You:
1. DO YOU BELIEVE THAT CHICKENS ARE AWESOME, LIKE I DO?
2. CAN I GIVE YOU MONEY?
3. IS YOUR FAVOURITE COOKIE BAKED OR BOUGHT?
4. WILL YOU LET ME BE OBSESSED WITH YOU?
5. TREES STALK ME, DO THEY STALK YOU?
6. DID YOU KNOW PANDA'S ARE ALLERGIC TO BAMBOO?

THANKS!
Stranger: lol
Stranger: not bad.
Stranger: you check out 4chan?
You: WELL?
Stranger: 1 yes
Stranger: 2 no
Stranger: 3 baked
Stranger: 4 for a short duration
Stranger: 5 no
Stranger: 6 It doesn't seem to make sense.
You: NO, ITS WEIRD ISN'T IT?
You: I know*
Stranger: I think it would be.
Stranger: I would also think to dial down my dosages, but on the other hand I've known people to find funny states of mind minus the chemicals, so I'm not one to judge even if you're serious.
You: excuse me?
You: I'm not a drug addict!
Stranger: Fish. Food or source of anxiety?
You: food....?
Stranger: I sort of figured. they're not funny.
You: funny?
Stranger: I agree.
You: what?
Stranger: yeah. your introduction is playful
You: playful? definitaly
You: where are you going with all of this?
Stranger: play should be fun, people who share fun are funny.
You: well thanks for the dictionary definition
Stranger: no problem, just answering the question
You have disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment