Monday, March 14, 2011

I just don't understand it at all!

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: Correct! Now you are talking in the groupchat (xmpp:omegle@chat.speeqe.com).
Mini-FAQ:
1. We are not on Omegle, not a single stranger and not IRC.
2. You don't need a nickname, your display name is Omegle.
3. If you behave well you may get a direct invitation.
4. Don't complain how confused you are, ask if you have other questions.
Stranger: Hello.
You: by the way, I have seen you before, nice to see you again!
Stranger: Hooray!
Stranger: Hello.
Stranger: * Mica licks the stranger's face
You: awwww down puppy :D
Stranger: im the puppy >< Stranger: Micas a furry thingy
Stranger: * Roshandala Latianabo licks and wuffs
Stranger: Chimera. ^_^
Stranger: Chimera
Stranger: * puppy wags and licks the sttranger
You: :D yay puppies
Stranger: * puppy chases the rat
Stranger: * Rat squeaks.
Stranger: BRB
You: *stranger chases the rat to :P
Stranger: * puppy licks the stranger and jumps on him
Stranger: Arf!
You: *stranger throws a stick
Stranger: * puppy runs after it wagging
Stranger: Stranger, try putting "/me is me"
Stranger: I wanna see.
Stranger: * puppy comes back proudly and drops the stick at the strangers feet
Stranger: Okay now what about Izzie
Stranger: Without the quotation marks, mor favor.
Stranger: :3
You: "stranger congratulates puppy and rolls on the grass with puppy, laughing
Stranger: hm
Stranger: * Rat crawls onto the puppy's back.
Stranger: !what me
Stranger: me: To write a message in the 3rd person type /me then your message. Write /me in lowercase only.
Stranger: * puppy growls and rolls around
Stranger: !what Izzie
Stranger: >.>
Stranger: izzie...um...dunno what shes into...I know she said she played league of legends a little but wasnt good at it
Stranger: !show Omegle me
You: *stranger pulls it off and says something offensive to the rat
Stranger: Goodnight <3 Stranger: me would go first.
You: D>"!@*(&#!$#%
Stranger: love you catboy forever <3 <3 j Stranger: j/k :p
Stranger: !seen wishdragon
Stranger: wishdragon has left 46 days 20 hours ago.
Stranger: :(
Stranger: * Mica just sits in her dragony way
You: I love you puppy :D
Stranger: * Rat puts salt on Mica.
Stranger: * puppy loves stranger too
Stranger: falls asleep on Rat
Stranger: Hmm?
Stranger: * Rat suffocates.
Stranger: * Mica falls asleep on Rat
You: rat? NI@()*$)( F$@$(*&)(
Stranger: * Rat suffocates now that Mica is asleep on him.
You: *stranger smiles
Stranger: Why do you hate rats so badly?
Stranger: what will you do for izzie then?
You: rats annoy puppy and I protect puppy :)
Stranger: I don't hate you.
Stranger: I fell asleep nicely.
Stranger: ^_^
You: Yeh!
Stranger: Puppy... puppy hates me :(
Stranger: Hey, Omnegler
Stranger: stop hating the rat
Stranger: hes my <3 Stranger: * puppy kisses rat Stranger: * Rat suffocates lovingly then :P Stranger: * Rat kisses puppy back. Stranger: <3 ^_^ You: aww cute :)
Stranger: stranger no nicknames
Stranger: We already see you as stranger.
You: *rat, puppy, stranger and mica form a bond
Stranger: [22:06:03] aww cute
Stranger: * puppy goes to bed for realz
Stranger: it looks silly
Stranger: !what min-faq
You: hehe :3
Stranger: (puppy) Puppy: Puppy.
Stranger: You look silly, in a dress.
Stranger: !what mini-faq
Stranger: mini-faq: Mini-FAQ:
1. We are not on Omegle, not a single stranger and not IRC.
2. You don't need a nickname, your display name is Omegle.
3. If you behave well you may get a direct invitation. (added by Dyst)
You: ok thanks zen :)
Stranger: /Puppy/ *Puppy* _Puppy_
Stranger: * puppy falls asleep in strangers arms
Stranger: night <3 Stranger: _lolwut_
You: ?
Stranger: Sweet dreams little pup.
You: :(
Stranger: Goodnight.
Stranger: I forgot who puppy was by the way.
Stranger: * Rat disappears into hellfire.
You: *stranger feels left out
Stranger: Dy.
You: :O
Stranger: Dye.
Stranger: Rat :o
Stranger: Yes Pez?
Stranger: What is your favorite color?
Stranger: I am RyuuKami :P
Stranger: Light blue.
Stranger: Durp.
Stranger: Hurp.
You: hmm
Stranger: I knew that >.>
Stranger: <.< Stranger: Burp.
You: lol
Stranger: That makes a lot more sense though.
Stranger: Anyone here know Izzie?
Stranger: I came onto miniature conversation as rat and told you that I am Ryuu.
Stranger: well enough... to tell me what she likes?
Stranger: I have a bad memory.
You: ok I got to go night puppy, pez, rat, mica, zen.... and everyone else :)
You have disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment