Tuesday, March 15, 2011

BLUE

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
You: give me a hig
Stranger: gladdly.
Stranger: I love giving higs.
You: higs are my favourite part of the day
You: especially with you
You: honey bunny
Stranger: I hig
Stranger: You hig
Stranger: She hig
Stranger: He hig
You: we all hig!
Stranger: >:D
You: :D
You: yay! The world is perfect!
Stranger: Except for the fact I'm blue.
You: your blue? awwww :(
You: what an awful fate
Stranger: I know
You: but thats ok
You: when I drink I turn all kids of diffrent colours
You: espeacial purple
You: I like purple :)
Stranger: for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to paint myself this morning..
Stranger: entirely blue.
You: even your penis? :O
Stranger: Oh yeah
You: awesome
Stranger: totally.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment