Monday, March 21, 2011

A dream

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: I wish I had a dream
Stranger: u don't?
You: like a 2 ltr bottle of imagination
Stranger: what about now
You: yep
You: I dream of cola
Stranger: haha~funny
You: come to candy mountain with me
Stranger: cola is bad for male
Stranger: candy mountain ?
You: im soooo horny
You: for CANDY!
You: not for you
You: for candy
You: pssst
You: Im kidding
Stranger: //////////////just kidding
You: im sooohorny not for u BITCH!!!
You: wait yes I am
You: that was my sex slave typing
You: hes a real whore
Stranger: u have a sex slave?
You: oh yes
Stranger: good 4 u
You: his name is lagotto romanulo
Stranger: so u r a girl~
You: im just jooking his.
You: .
You: thems
You: \damn it sex slave!
Stranger: why do u say so
You: hes so annoying sometimes
You: I wish he would do something useful like give you a blow job
Stranger: male alway be boring and annoying
You: are you female then?
You: Im sorry
You: I never asked
You: asl?
Stranger: i am
You: am what?
Stranger: f~
Stranger: asl?
You: I asked you first
You: you stil have 2 letters to tell me about
You: I MADE THIS FOR YOU!
Stranger: for example?
You: sorry. its my white friends
You: Im chocolate
Stranger: u got so many
You: lol
You: I know
You: Im super
Stranger: hahahaha
You: Im a goofy goober yeh
You: your a goofy goober yeh
You: were all goofy goobers yeh
You: GOOFY GOOFY GOOFY GOOBER YEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH
Stranger: ^^
You: throwdown
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment