Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Adventures Of The Horny Bi Who Is Stalking Me! ( 4 )

I WAS planning on doing a post where I say the same thing to some other random person as she does but, as you can see, she was the one I was playing the prank on. She really is stalking me. I'm scared. ( all I could think during this was omg your back! and its been like half an hour! ) I was still pretending to be her even though I was talking to the real deal.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: 22 bi female.. u horny?...i have msn, fb, skype, email
Stranger: Hey
You: where u live?
Stranger: as;?
Stranger: *asl?
Stranger: 22 bi female,,, u horny?...i have msn, fb, skype, email
You: im in los angeles, usa...so u horny?
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment