Thursday, March 10, 2011

Damn Chairs.....

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: hiiiii
You: hi
You: bear with me
You: shit
You: I caught my shoelace in the chair
Stranger: ok
Stranger: bearing
You: awww
You: it broke my shoe lace
Stranger: what a jerk.
You: :(
You: I know....
You: I bloody hate chairs!
You: watch out chair I have a stapler and Im not afraid to use it! >:)
You: mwahahahaahahaha!
You: you there?
You: :(
You: I need moral suport
Stranger: ok
Stranger: sorry
Stranger: distracted
Stranger: I'm paying attention now
Stranger: promise
You: ok :)
Stranger: moral support, GO!
You: ..........
You: oh
You: you cant staple chairs
You: god damn it
You: I hate plastic
You: :l
Stranger: I kind of like plastic
Stranger: it does a lot of good things
You: :O
You: you BITCH!
You have disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment