Wednesday, March 23, 2011

money, bunnies and birdies

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: can I buy you money sweet pea?
Stranger: can you buy money?
You: yes
Stranger: you can buy bunnies. I would love a bunny.
Stranger: I would name him cinnibun.
Stranger: has to be a brown/red bunny. Or i'd skin it and put the carcass in your bed.
Stranger: because I always get what I want
Stranger: right?
You: yeh
You: I get you a bunny
Stranger: I eat lead paint for snacktime!
You: with the money I bought
Stranger: so does my sushi
You: sushi?
Stranger: my pet ostrich.
You: you can get thoose as pets?
Stranger: ostriches love lead paint
You: lead paint?
Stranger: when you buy money you can!
You: ohhh
You: cool
Stranger: yep, its the only thing they eat
Stranger: well, dingo babies, but we try not to encourage that
You: wow dude
You: stop
You: just stop
You: your making me dizzy
Stranger: that's what sushi says too
You: yeh
You: I am sushi
Stranger: WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU LEARN TO TYPE!?!?!?!?!!
You: LIKE 200 YEARS AGO!
You: !!!!!
You: !
Stranger: well shit...
Stranger: just no shit or feathers stuck in the keyboard of whatever computer you're using please
You: what? ew
Stranger: because then I'd have to take away your lead paint
You: sushi is very hygenic
Stranger: bad birdie
Stranger: lying birdie, you're filthy, a filthy little whore...
You: don't fuck with me Im BLIND
Stranger: all the better to see you with?
Stranger: PISHWA
You: all the better to let my guide dog rip you to shreds and hit you with my cane
Stranger: sushi isn't blind...
Stranger: sushi has eagle eyes, for an ostrich, to catch dingo babies with
You: well why don't we have any fucking eyes if were NOT blind?
Stranger: ostritches have eyes... their brains aren't much bigger than the eyes, but there are eyes.
You: well I'm not an ostritch
You: Im sushi
Stranger: do you like watersports, my mother-in-law does.
You: there all right
You: but only in the summer
Stranger: are you active or passive?
You: I like to think of myself as active
You: but I don't really get out much
You: Ill be right back
Stranger: hmmm... so... would you like to piss on my ostritch. I'd really like to get some footage of that
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment