Sunday, March 20, 2011

Serial Killer

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: heyy :)
You: yummy fish
You: oh my
Stranger: haha yummy fish?
You: why did I say that?
You: :l
Stranger: lol its okay.
Stranger: sooo wuts up?
You: lots of things
You: If I get down in a trench everything
You: except works
Stranger: like?
You: office works is under ground..........
Stranger: lmao what? thats...random...
You: sure is
Stranger: shud i disconnect? or continue?
Stranger: i like boobs xD
You: continue
You: YAY
Stranger: yay?
You: thats what I said
Stranger: im a girl... do u find that weird?
You: no
You: I'm a girl to
You: Im in lesbiens with you
Stranger: r u les?
You: :D
You: no
You: I'm joking
You: I'm not even a girl
Stranger: thats cool. i just think guys r kinda... icky..
You: :D
You: me to
Stranger: like u
You: I am so icky I want to strangle myself all the time
Stranger: ughh i wanna kill myself right now. parentals r sooo annoying.
Stranger: want me 2 spill my drama?
You: parentals?
Stranger: parents. mother. father.
You: O_O
You: good bye serial killer
You have disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment